By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Happy Industries, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Happy Industries, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Happy Industries, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Happy Industries, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Happy Industries, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Happy Industries, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Happy Industries, Inc. is not responsible for any website that is not active, but still being paid. It is your responsibility, as the user, to cancel your account.
- Happy Industries, Inc. is not responsible for any loss that happens due to the user not following the instructions of our website builder and/or correctly configuring their website and web forms to receive contact information.
In no event shall Happy Industries, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Happy Industries, Inc.’s Internet site, even if Happy Industries, Inc. or a Happy Industries, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Happy Industries, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Happy Industries, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Happy Industries, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Happy Industries, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. FEES & PAYMENT
You shall pay all fees specified in any subscription to Services or use of the Site (“Subscription”). We will charge you a periodic fee based on the Subscription you choose. Such fees shall be billed in advance for each period and are non-refundable except as specifically mentioned in these Terms of Service. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or for periods in which your Subscription remains active but you do not use the Services.
We reserve the right to modify our billing rates at any time upon thirty (30) days written notice by posting such fee changes to the Services or on the Site.
At our discretion, we may offer free or discounted pricing for use of the Services (a “Trial Program”). Once the terms of any Trial Program have expired, you agree that our normal billing rates shall apply. You agree to comply with any additional terms, restrictions, or limitations (including limitations on the total amount of usage) we impose in connection with any Trial Program. You may not sign-up for multiple Accounts in order to receive additional benefits under any Trial Programs.
If payment is not received or doesn’t process initially, the website is shut down until payment is received.
7. REFUND POLICY
Happy Industries, Inc. handles each refund request on a case-by-case basis. If you are granted a refund, it may take up to 5 – 10 business days to show up in your credit card statement.
If adequate notice is not received and your credit card is subsequently charged, you will not receive a refund.
Happy Industries, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Happy Industries, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
10. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Happy Industries, Inc.’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina and Mecklenburg County without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.